Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kendall Jenner Walks For Marc Jacobs



As if the excitement of Marc Jacobs closing out NYFW wasn't enough, Kendall Jenner walking for
him topped it off.  Kendall told Into The Gloss "I just recently turned 18, so this [Marc Jacobs show] is my big kick-off to start and grow my career.  The New York fashion scene is crazy, madness, but I love the energy.  I love everything about it-- like the hair and makeup today, it's incredible.  I've never had my eyebrows bleached; I don't even look like myself!"  Kendall did a great job and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for her.  ~J  








Thanks to Into The Gloss for the photos.
Kendall Jenner photographed by Emily Weiss backstage at Marc Jacobs Fall 2014 in New York on February 13, 2014. Hair by Guido for Redken; makeup by François Nars for Nars Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment