Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Jolly VoxBox

THE JOLLY VOXBOX


The Jolly VoxBox finally arrived the other day. It was a fun Christmas surprise that arrived just before the holiday. For everyone that doesn't know what a VoxBox is... It is a box that arrives in the mail from Influenster. (You can join this website or get an invite from a fellow Influenster).  The VoxBox has products inside for you to try. You must first qualify before you can receive a VoxBox.  All items in the box are complimentary and given to you for testing purposes. Influenster just asks that in return for trying the products that you spread the word about them~ via~ social media.
The Jolly VoxBox was great. It contained Skinny Cow Chocolates, Puffs Tissues, Rimmel Lip Laquer, NYC Eye Palette, and a Duck Tape Duckling! I have been enjoying the products for a couple weeks now.
1. The Skinny Cow chocolates are delicious... who wouldn't want a chocolate treat that is only 130 calories. It is great for when you need a quick chocolate fix and don't want to blow your diet!
2. The Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquer I wasn't a big fan of. The scent was ok but I really didn't like the way it went on. I felt that you really needed to put on several coats to achieve the full color of the product. For me, I would have preferred something with  a little shimmer in it. The shade I tried was (101)~ Celestial.
3. The Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack is great. Perfect size for on the go and of course nice and gentle on the nose!
4. I don't usually wear eyeshadow but I really like the neutral color palette called "Long Beach Sands". on the NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow. The three shadows are labeled to help you put them on correctly. *This is a bonus for those of us who don't use shadow!  I am going to give it to Cassidy to try. She does amazing eyes!!
5. I really love the DuckTape Duckling! A miniature roll of DuckTape what could be better?!! Such a great idea to be able to toss it into your purse and have it to use in a pinch! It has a fun, colorful print and it tears easily...(no scissors required)! As with the full size DuckTape, the little Duckling has a million and one uses.
Let me know if any of you would like an invite to @influenster. I have a few left!!  J







No comments:

Post a Comment