Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blogger Style: Annabelle Fleur


Valentino Rock Stud Pumps?... Yes please!


With all the fashion  blogs I follow, one of my favorites is vivaluxury.blogspot.com  featuring Annabelle Fleur. I just love her style. Below is another great look from her. The leather Club Monaco jacket that she is wearing is sold out so I substituted a Cycle jacket that is available at Farfetch. I think the moto jacket over the feminine lace dress gives this outfit an edgy look. Any outfit with Valentino Rock Stud Pumps looks fantastic. I can only dream of owning a pair!!  ~J


Blogger Style: Annabelle Fleur by cjfdesign 
on the original Polyvore

Dress
shop-rain.com


CYCLE blue jacket
farfetch.com


Valentino black pumps
nordstrom.com


CARAT* stud earrings
$235 - harrods.com


AllSaints ring
allsaints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment