Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Trending In My Town


Are you feeling trendy lately? If you find yourself wearing riding boots, cropped sweaters or pyramid bracelets than you are!!  **I included some Jane Iredale products in this set. I was
lucky enough to be able to try all the products pictured below and more. I wanted to use them for a couple months before I write a review. Hopefully I can post it before Christmas. Thanks for stopping by :-) xo


Trending In My Town by cjfdesign featuring gold bangles

Object Collectors Item long sleeve jacket
$35 - objectci.com


High neck sweater
$55 - inlovewithfashion.com


Burberry skinny jeans
my-wardrobe.com


Burberry equestrian boots
net-a-porter.com


Proenza Schouler leather handbag
thecorner.com


LeiVanKash unicorn ring
boticca.com


J Crew j crew bracelet
jcrew.com


Charlotte Russe gold bangle
charlotterusse.com


Red Herring hair accessory
$7.80 - debenhams.com




No comments:

Post a Comment