Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Windows



I hate to say it because I like to get past Thanksgiving, but the holiday season is quickly approaching. There is only one activity that relates to the holiday season that I enjoy before the end of November and that is the unveiling of the Bergdorf Goodman windows!! For those of you that don't know... in 2010 I was lucky enough to win a contest on Polyvore, where I designed an interpretation of a holiday window for Bergdorf Goodman. I was honored to have been chosen by Bergdorf's Team: consisting of David Hoey(Senior Director of Visual Presentation), Linda Fargo(Senior Vice President of Women's Fashion and Visual Presentation) and Cannon Hodge(Social Media Manager). It was a great compliment to have been chosen by such an amazing and talented group. My daughter and I attended the window unveiling and it did not disappoint. The windows were stunning. I can't wait to see this year's Bergdorf windows, which will be called "Holiday On Ice" and will be revealed on November 19th at 6pm.


My winning entry in the "In A Window, Far, Far Away: Day Tripping With Bergdorf Goodman
Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Windows by cjfdesign on the original Polyvore
Image features:

Carmen Marc Valvo taffeta ball gown: bergdorfgoodman.com
Balmain sandals: bergdorfgoodman.com
Black hat: shopruche.com
Bergdorf Goodman steampunk home decor: bergdorfgoodman.com
Judith Leiber Jinx the Cat Minaudiere: bergdorfgoodman.com




No comments:

Post a Comment