Sunday, September 29, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target


Cassidy and I were really excited for the release of the 3.1 Phillip Lim line at Target.  She was actually home and we were going to be able to shop it together!  Imagine our surprise when we got to the store and they had sold everything that they had in stock. Not a shirt, skirt or purse left. How could this be possible... such a bummer. We were disappointed and really didn't feel like driving all over god's creation just to track down a purse or sweatshirt. I was thinking that if our store sold out, that all of the other stores must have sold out.  I knew that there was always Ebay, but who wants to pay those ridiculous prices.  A couple of nights ago I was out shopping at a Target in another town.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a Phillip Lim display!  It was definitely slim pickins' but look what I was able to score~

Ok... I realize it's only a tee shirt but it's better than nothing!?! ~J

No comments:

Post a Comment